The Oregon Sick Leave law divides employers into two categories, large and small employers, to determine if an employer has to offer paid sick leave beginning January 1, 2016.
- Large Employers (10 or more employees) – paid sick leave
- Small Employers (less than 10 employees) – unpaid sick leave
Implement New Oregon Sick Time Policies
In order for your business to comply with the Oregon Sick Time Law Requirements there are some decisions you’ll need to make and implement the appropriate policies.
- How does sick time accrue
- When is leave awarded and renewed
- Rollover of unused sick time
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.342.4742
BUY NOW – $10
For $10 we will send you four model Oregon sick time policies including front load paid sick time, front load unpaid sick time, paid sick time, and unpaid sick time. PLUS NEW 2016 PTO Sample Policy.