To get started, click HERE!
REDUCING YOUR COST OF LABOR ONE PAY PERIOD AT A TIME
Today’s automated timekeeping technology is a powerful resource for businesses, both large and small. It is designed to offer exceptional convenience, and to substantially improve profit margins by reducing the cost of labor. The focus on ROI, and staying afloat during the economic recovery makes reducing costs wherever possible critical.
CONVENIENCE vs. SAVINGS
Many companies considering implementing an automated timekeeping system are motivated primarily by upgrading to digital time tracking; however, what is often overlooked is exactly how much companies save by tracking their employees with an automated solution.
A True Investment Opportunity: Automated Timekeeping
What most business owners don’t realize is that an automated timekeeping solution will not only pay for itself year after year, but it will also return immense savings. These savings stretch far beyond simply recovering the cost of the service in the form of reduced labor costs, eliminated human error costs, eliminated payroll staff costs, and additional time saved by all staff members involved in payroll preparation each pay period.
TOP REASONS TO INVEST IN AUTOMATED TIMEKEEPING
• Eliminate hours of unnecessary and expensive clerical labor
• Streamline time card management with digital time punch collection
• Secure, online reports provide you with meaningful data on-demand
• Reduce human error, cost of errors, and employee dissatisfaction
• Ease stress associated with payroll preparation thru automation
• Enhanced reporting capabilities and time tracking for employee labor worked
• Reduce paper work, with the option to go "paperless" (an earth-friendly option)
• Increase bottom line and organizational profitability while reducing the cost of labor
• Minimize wasted labor minutes and optimize employee time management
• Save time with the easy-to-customize scheduling templates
• Manage schedule deviance and tardies
• Focus on the core tasks of running your business, not administration